12851 State Hwy 155 S, Tyler, Texas 75703
1410 W Marshall Ave, Longview, Texas 75604
What is Water restoration?
Water mitigation and restoration is the process of reducing or preventing the amount of water damage that happens after a flood, leaking roof or any number of water-related reasons. By taking fast action, you can prevent additional damage and costs.
4. The emergency crew will determine the type of equipment and placement needed to best begin the drying process.
3. Our team of professionals will be dispatched to begin emergency services when we receive the call.
1. Identify and stop the source. You may have to call in a professional to help such as a plumber if you cannot identify the source yourself.
What are the causes of water damage?
Water damage happens for a variety of reasons, including:
5 steps for emergency water damage help
2. Call your insurance company. Obtain a claim number or have your insurance company call us directly. We accept all insurance and will work with them to make it easy for you.
5. We will check and monitor the equipment every day to ensure the drying process meets or exceeds industry standards.